A central part of the GMM student experience are the links we have with academic researchers, often coordinated with the Archaeologies of Media and Technology (AMT) research group, and with industry practitioners. Talks and events are documented on this blog and the below list provides an overview:
- “Creative Organisations” symposium: Dr Roberta Comunian; Dr Mark Readman; Dr August Jordan; James Gough.
- “Infrastructural Tourism” lecture: Dr Shannon Mattern
- “Arts Organisations” study visit: Stephen Foster; Kevin Appleby; Rupert Rowbotham; Jo Roberts; Tracey Cruickshank; Ros Carter.
- “Blueberry Soup” screening and Q&A: Eileen Jerrett
- “Industry Insights” talks: Ravi Dixit; Chris Buckingham; Paul Spencer; Adam Smallman.
- “Ludic Economies” symposium: